Applying for a Grant
Medical Education (ME) grant requests may be considered for, but are not limited to, the following types of programs:
- Accredited Medical Education (e.g. CME/CNE/CE programs)
- Grand Rounds, Symposia, Webinars, Online Enduring Courses
Organizations with a genuine educational function are eligible to submit a grant request, including, but not limited to:
- Accredited Providers
- Medical Associations & Societies
- Medical Centers
- Third-party Medical Education Providers
Overview of ME Grant Request Process
- Applicants may request ME grants using our online application form.
- Grant applications should ideally be submitted 60 days prior to the educational activity and must be submitted 30 days prior to the educational activity to be considered.
- Grant applications must be complete and include:
- Requestor’s contact information
- Description of the educational activity for which the grant is sought, including area of interest, program type, title, learning objectives, and agenda
- Name of accredited provider, accreditation type, and credit hours, if applicable
- Date and location of the activity
- General description of the intended audience (e.g., specialty, expected number of attendees)
- Itemized budget
- Funding amount being sought
- A list of all other commercial entities from which funding is being sought
- Grant Decision
- Grant decisions are typically communicated via e-mail within 45 days of receiving a complete grant application.
- Should your application be approved, a signed tax form (W-9 or W-8BENE) and Letter of Agreement (LOA) must be returned before grant funds can be distributed.
To submit an online Medical Education Grant Application, click here.